July 22, 2012 in Event
When: Tuesday 24th 2012, 12:00 – 1:00 pm
Where: Meet at plaza on the north east corner of East 17th Avenue and Broadway
Why: Another Colorado homeowner is facing the threat of losing her home. Come help us demand that she gets the modification she and her family deserves.
- Wells Fargo, you have a PR problem and we have the solution: do the right thing.
- We’re calling on banks to:
- Modify the loan of this Colorado resident and allow her to stay in her home or delay her auction.
- Stop massive foreclosures, prioritize keeping people in their homes.
- End foreclosure fraud and ensure that titles follow loans at all times.
- Ensure good faith modification efforts.
- Write down all mortgages to market value.
If Wells Fargo is willing to the right thing and modify the loan of this homeowner, we will not do this action at their bank. We will move down the street another National offender.